Now accepting Call for Papers for the 2018 Symposium!
All papers must be submitted by December 31, 2017.
We strongly suggest an emphasis on:
– Outcome Measurement
– Academic Preparation and Clinical Applications
– Intervention Skills/Competencies
– Programs and Techniques Integrated Into Healthcare Systems
SRTS will focus on Recreational Therapy as a treatment modality. Sessions should be congruent with this focus.
Speakers will be offered complimentary registration
*** Only 1 speaker per presentation will be given registration.
Speakers will pay for their own meals, lodging and transportation.
Speakers should be available to present on any of the days of the symposium. If your proposal is accepted, we will confirm in writing the day and the time of your presentation. Speakers selected will be contacted.
Directions for Becoming a SRTS Presenter:
1. Fill out the above form and submit it before December 31, 2017.
2. Wait for a confirmation that your Paper was received.
3. Wait for confirmation email for acceptance.
*** If you have any trouble with this process, please contact Amber Arrington at