Please consider speaking at our next conference in beautiful Gatlinburg, Tennessee on April 5-7, 2023! We are accepting both face to face as well as pre-recorded presentations.
As you may know, the SRTS Symposium attracts individuals throughout the United States and Canada. For each session accepted for presentation, there is one FREE speaker waiver provided. The deadline to apply is October 1, 2022.
Applications can be submitted here
Call for Papers Resource
SRTS will focus on Recreational Therapy as a treatment modality. Sessions should be congruent with this focus. We strongly suggest an emphasis on:
– Outcome Measurement
– Academic Preparation and Clinical Applications
– Intervention Skills/Competencies
– Programs and Techniques Integrated Into Healthcare Systems
One speaker per presentation will be granted a free registration.
Speakers will pay for their own meals, lodging and transportation.
Speakers should be available to present on any of the days of the symposium. If your proposal is accepted, we will confirm in writing the day and the time of your presentation. Speakers selected will be contacted.
Directions for Becoming a SRTS Presenter:
1. Fill out the Call for Papers form and submit it before the deadline.
2. Wait for a confirmation that your Paper was received.
3. Wait for confirmation email for acceptance.
*** If you have any trouble with this process, please feel free to reach out to us at SERecTherapy@gmail.com